and get regular resort news and hear about exclusive offers and deals
How to organise a group ski holiday with minimal stress...
Organising a group holiday can seem like a daunting task. The best thing to do is allocate a group leader who will be responsible for gathering everyone’s details, taking payments and liaising between the ski agent and the rest of the group.
Get confirmed numbers as soon as you can then discuss budgets, type of accommodation and resort. When you have narrowed down your requirements contact your ski agent to discuss your options. Agents will want to know what sort of budget you have, type of accommodation, resort preference along with standards of skiers and boarders. If there are children in your group then get the children’s ages at the time of travel and find out if they will require childcare, lessons and equipment hire.
Plan ahead. The sooner you start looking to book your ski holiday the better ski deals you will get. Contact Purely Meribel for your ski holiday in Meribel and the 3 Valleys. Speak to David or Sammi who are group specialists. They will deal with your booking from start to finish. You will have a direct line through to them so that you can call or email easily without going through a call centre.
Purely Meribel have access to the best group discounts, lift pass offers and ski hire deals. We also throw in a special treat of our own sometimes such as a free case of wine or ski bag.
A group ski holiday really is great fun when you are prepared and have everything booked up. Let us help you by taking the stresses away so you can sit back and look at your options.
Below are some top tips to help your booking run smoothly:
- Plan way ahead to book the best ski deals. Start looking in the spring or through the summer.
- Allocate a group leader to liaise with your ski agent.
- Get an idea of the average budget
- Find out if there is a specific area of Meribel or the 3 Valleys that your group are leaning towards.
- Will childcare be required?
- Is everyone flying from the same airport?
- Are there any beginners who will need the 'learn to ski package' of ski hire and lessons.
- Find out if the group prefer a chalet for sole occupancy or if they are happy to share with other guests in a chalet, chalet hotel or hotel. Self catered apartments are also an option. The largest self catered chalet sleeps 12.
- Once you have confirmed numbers get names as per passports, dates of birth, dietary requirements, ski hire or ski carriage requirements, local or full area lift passes. The sooner you have this information to hand the better for confirming the booking with the correct information.
- Pre book a restaurant for the chalet host night off.
- If there are a few people needing lessons then sometimes it is more cost effective to get a group lesson. It can then be tailored to the group and more fun as you are together with your friends.
Just call 01964 533905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and start the ball rolling. We are skiers and love skiing so let us take the stress of booking your ski holiday away so that you can sit back and look at a short list of options. This saves hours of scrolling through the internet and different websites and gives more time to getting fit for skiing or chatting to your friends instead of stressing about it.
Chalet Laetitia, Meribel Centre, FranceSleeps up to 11Chalet Laetitia is a lovely chalet in Meribel with a hot tub and sauna just a short walk to the resort centre.
Chalet Le Cedre Blanc, Mussillon, FranceSleeps up to 12The Chalet Le Cedre Blanc is a 6 bedroom chalet which has a sauna and sunny views from its balcony
Chalet Lys Blanc, Morel / 1600, FranceSleeps up to 10 (11)Chalet Lys Blanc has spacious en suite bedrooms and is only 3-4 mins walk to the Morel chairlift
Chalet Chardon, Mussillon, FranceSleeps up to 14A Lovely chalet with amazing views, close to the resort centre with a hot tub and sauna and games room
Chalet Refuge La Boua, Meribel Centre, FranceSleeps up to 10Chalet Refuge is ski in/ski out, next to the main lifts and close to the centre of Meribel and with a hot tub
Chalet Indiana Lodge, Meribel Centre, FranceSleeps up to 12A delightful chalet with hot tub and sauna that is close to the resort cenre and the pistes
Chalet Pierre, Morel / 1600, FranceSleeps up to 16A Superb Ski in/ski out chalet with hot tub and close to a lift.
Chalet Mariefleur, Mussillon, FranceSleeps up to 10 (11)Chalet Mariefleur is a lovely freestanding chalet with hot tub and sauna
Chalet Bruyere, Le Raffort, FranceSleeps up to 12Traditional chalet in Le Raffort area with hot tub
Chalet Alysson, Morel / 1600, FranceSleeps up to 13Chalet Alysson is located in the Morel are a few minutes walk to the chairlift and also has a sauna
Chalet Azalee, Morel / 1600, FranceSleeps up to 10 (12)Chalet Azalee is a bright and spacious chalet with open fire located close to the chairlift in the Morel area.
Chalet Impala , La Gittaz, FranceSleeps up to 14A superb chalet with hot tub, sauna and en suite bedrooms
Chalet Everest, Mussillon, FranceSleeps up to 14Hot tub, sauna and ensuite bedrooms – perfect!
Chalet La Petite Chapelle, Mussillon, FranceSleeps up to 10A charming and luxurious chalet with hot tub and sauna
Chalet Foehn, Les Allues, FranceSleeps up to 12 (14)Chalet Foehn has 5 en suite bedrooms and a hot tub. A fabulous centrally located chalet in the traditional village of Les Allues. Easy access to the main ski area of Meribel.