and get regular resort news and hear about exclusive offers and deals
Sleeps up to 12 (12)
Chalet Phoebe is a wonderful imposing chalet and has been refurbished to an extremely high standard located in the Mussillon area of Meribel. It is just an easy walk to the resort centre of Meribel or a quick ride to the lifts with the chalet chauffeur service.
Chalet Phoebe sleeps 12 plus two children and is perfect for groups of friends and families.
The sitting room has wonderful panoramic views of the mountains, with plenty of seating for all to enjoy the TV and open log fire. Doors lead out to a south-facing terrace, from where guests can access the hot tub and enjoy long sunny days later in the season.
The open plan living and dining area are open to the kitchen, from where you will be able to watch your chef prepare tasty dishes. The lower ground floor houses a home cinema room and ski & boot room.
The accommodation is spaciously arranged over three floors with one double/twin bedroom on the ground floor, two double and two double/twins on the first floor, and a large double suite at the top with a walk-in shower.
The bedrooms and bathrooms are modern and stylish, incorporating a bath with overhead shower in all but the top floor suite. All bathrooms are in eaves of the building (apart from rooms 3 and 4) and therefore have sloping ceilings with restricted height in part. All the bedrooms have access to a balcony, which overlook the stunning views of the resort.
There is also a ski and boot room for you to leave your gear overnight.
The outdoor hot tub is the perfect addition to the chalet as groups and families love relaxing together at the end of the day.
2 Chalet staff, Chef and Host
Sleeps 12 guests plus 2 children in extra beds sharing parents room
2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room
3 kingsize double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
The chalet is located in the Mussillon area of Meribel, a quiet part of the resort, within an easy walk to the town centre (about 10 minutes) and only a short ride to the central lift station with our driver service.
Shared driver service from 8.30am-6.30pm daily
- Hot Tub
- Wifi Access
- Cinema Room
- Minibus service to/from lifts
While each property has its own character and stylish comforts, the high quality service and product remains throughout all of our chalets:
- Dedicated team of a Chalet Host and Chef to look after you throughout your stay.
- Breakfast daily, with an array of cereals, pastries, home-made yoghurt & fruit compote, daily specials and a cooked breakfast to set you up for a day on the slopes.
- Canapés and a glass of delicious award winning Antech Blanquette de Limoux on six evenings, followed by a freshly prepared three course dinner with cheeseboard on six evenings.
- Afternoon tea laid out for you on your return from the slopes, including homemade cake or biscuits.
- Complimentary fine wines, beer and soft drinks throughout your stay.
- In resort driver service from 8.30am to 6.30pm daily, covering all of the Méribel area.
We are wonderfully passionate about our food and drink, with it being a fundamental feature of our high level of service and product. The menus served in our chalets reflect this and we think would be best described as delicious, imaginative and freshly produced. Our head chef oversees all of our chalet chefs, ensuring that our guests receive the best quality food and dining experiences.
To get your taste buds tingling, here is an insight as to what you can expect during a stay in a chalet;
- At breakfast, look out for home-made yoghurt with freshly made compote, an array of cereals and pastries, along with various cooked daily specials such as Eggs Benedict or pancakes.
- Mouth-watering home-made cake or biscuits for afternoon tea to keep you going until dinner.
- To start off your evening perfectly, sip on a Kir Royale around the roaring fire before sampling your chefs mini culinary creations such as Tempura King Prawn with Chilli, Lime & Coriander or a Braised Beef and Blue Cheese Croquet.
- Starter - Sweet potato and coconut velouté, Potato crisps, toasted coconut, chilli
- Main Course - Roast rump of lamb, root vegetable assiette, spinach, pan jus
- Dessert - Lemon posset, citrus meringue, raspberry sorbet, toasted almonds
Our chefs are all experienced and will be able to cater for dietary requirements. These can be discussed prior to arrival with your Chalet Host. If you have any special requests over and above what is included, we will endeavour to accommodate your needs, but this will be at an additional charge.
Our wines are all carefully selected and chosen to compliment the food we serve. Your chalet host will recommend wines at the start of each meal, however we understand wine is subjective and you will probably have a favourite! We are delighted to continue working with the Languedoc winemaker Paul Boyer as well as local wine suppliers in the Alps, Le Verre Gourmand.