and get regular resort news and hear about exclusive offers and deals
Chalet La Tourterelle
Sleeps up to 12 (10 + 2)
A traditional Savoyard three-floored chalet, La Tourterelle is a favourite with families, offering home from home comfort. It’s both close to the lifts, and a short walk into the centre of Méribel Village.
Looking across the Méribel Valley to Mont Vallon, with a south facing terrace and sauna, La Tourterelle is spacious and welcoming.
Bedrooms are on the top floor (double with en suite and two twins with a shared bathroom) and the lower floor (a twin with en suite, a twin with shared bathroom, and a sofa bed in the games room), and the living area, with under floor heating is on the ground floor.
Skis are stored in the external garage and there is ample additional parking. The chalet has high-speed WiFi and UK television.
Lower Ground Floor:
Twin/Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom/wc
TV/Games room which can be an extra bedroom with sofabed (sleeps 2)
Living room with fireplace, terrace
Fully equipped Kitchen
Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom/wc
Bathroom with bath/wc
Chalet La Tourterelle is located near the centre of Meribel village and has everything you could need close at hand. This includes a small supermarket, bar and two restaurants.
The Golf Chairlift and Lapin piste is close by (about 350 metres) and will take you into the 3 Valley ski area.
The bus stop is nearby and there is a regular service in to Meribel Centre for the apres ski.
What is sometimes referred to as the best bakery in the Three Valleys is located in Meribel Centre.
- Wifi Access
- Close to Slopes / Lift
- Close to Centre
- Satellite/Cable TV
Sleeps 10-12 in five bedrooms (two en suite)
Stand-alone chalet close to the Méribel Village centre
350m to the Golf chairlift & Lapin piste
South facing terrace
TV & games room
Wifi, UK television, stereo with iPhone connection
Available as a serviced chalet for an extra €650/week which would include:
- The chalet will be cleaned daily, the dishwasher loaded and unloaded, the bins emptied, the towels hung up to dry, beds made, essential provisions topped up, and anything else that is needed to reset the chalet ready for your return from the slopes
- Also included are dressing gowns, toiletries, optional mid-week towel change, piste maps, Fish&Pips lipbalms and a welcome bottle of champagne
- Guests will have the option to buy in any of our extra catering options which include: oven-ready meals from a delicious menu; a ‘fondue’ or ‘raclette’ kit delivered ready to go to enjoy a Savoie night in the chalet yourselves; pastries and fresh bread delivered each morning. Perhaps you’d also like catering with one of our former Fish&Pips chefs should you wish to have the full foodie experience for a couple of nights (subject to availability)
- Our driver service will be available to you each day until 11am and from 4.30pm (to 8pm) to drop you in to town for an après ski drink
- Our menu of Extras will also be available for you to select from before you arrive in resort, and includes items such as our wine and spirit range, newspaper delivery, babysitting services, set-up shop
- You will have an experienced Resort Manager dedicated to you for the week. They will call you in advance of your stay to finalise the very last detail and when in resort they will visit you regularly. Your Resort Manager will make sure any restaurants are booked, skis can be swapped with the hire company, massages booked, and anything else you may require to make it a real holiday