and get regular resort news and hear about exclusive offers and deals
Chalet Le Petit Ours
Sleeps up to 10 (10)
The "Little Bear" is a chalet of enormous character, built in 1995. The style is reflected in the décor and furnishings of the sitting room, with its high timbered ceiling, wood panelled walls and large open fire.
The chalet has a large open plan living room with fireplace that creates a lovely chalet atmosphere. There is a TV with satellite stations, a DVD, bridge table and even a piano. The dining room has a lovely large sun terrace with views of Mont Vallon. There is an outdoor hot tub which is perfect for relaxing in with a glass of something cold and tasty. The ski room has heated boot warmers so that your boots are ready and dry for you in the morning.
The chalet garage can take one car and there are a further two spaces outside for those that drive over.
- Master suite with Lit-Bateau double bed and a balcony with mountain view
- Two double bedrooms with mountain views
- Two twin bedrooms
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and walk in cupboards
Located in the Belvedere area of Meribel. Skiers and boarders that are at an intermediate level or above can ski from a path 10 metres from the chalet. This joins onto the main piste and the Rond Point. For beginners the Middle Station 1800 is just a 5 minute walk.
- Hot Tub
- Wifi Access
- Close to Slopes / Lift
- Satellite/Cable TV
- 7 nights accommodation
- Morning tea or coffee
- Daily papers (when possible)
- Breakfast: including fresh bread, fruit, croissants, fruit juices, a cooked breakfast of your choice, tea or coffee and much more
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Canapés and champagne
- Four course gourmet dinner on your first and last evenings with good wines
- Three course gourmet dinner four other evenings, again with good wines (guests have one evening to dine out during the week)
- Towelling bathrobes
- Occitane bath oils etc.
- Hair dryers in every bathroom
- Cotton sheets, duvet covers and towels